It is the skin disorder that suddenly appears in the form of swollen outbreak, pale red bumps or in the form of plaques. It comes out of the skin due to the allergy or due to the other rashes. They are resulting in itching, burning of skin and sting as well. It can be appeared on any part of the body, including the tongue, face, lips, throat or genital organs and somewhere else. They are different in size and can cover the large area of the body. The stressing factor is that more teens are infected due to it. These are not normal — somewhere around 15% and 25% of individuals get them in any event once in their lives. They are normally safe, however, they every so often can be an indication of a genuine unfavorable and vulnerable response. If you are not taking care of it, however, you can make more severe and critical.
The detection of multiple pathogens can be possible in the blood.
Causes of the hives
It can appear any time and anywhere on the body.
- When the body excretes the chemical name histamine from the lower surface of the skin then it gets rashes.
- It Produces inflammation and burning on the upper surface of the skin. Some medicine like aspirin and some antibiotics can enhance the disorder.
- Some foods are the reasons of this disorder eggs, nuts, citrus fruits, wheat products and shellfish.
- These are the factors that can be said the things that can activate the disorder.
- Some foods that are harmful to eat and are not only the cause of hives but activate it.
- The Water on the skin can be dangerous in this situation.
- Extreme temperature can enhance the disorder as well.
- A chronic type of disorder is created by oral sex.