Couples with active sex life, who have three to four unprotected sex per week, should achieve pregnancy within 6 months to 1 year. However, about 2 in 10 couples have difficulty achieving spontaneous pregnancy.
Then, after this period of unsuccessful attempts, the couple may consider surrogacy treatment and then seek out a specialist in addition to surrogacy cost in Ahmedabad for an investigation of the need for a treatment.
What are the causes of infertility?
Among the many possible causes of infertility, 30% are related to female factors, 30% to male factors, 30% to female and male factors, and 10% are unknown factors that cause infertility.
Causes of Female Infertility
- Tubal ligation
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Thick, pasty cervical mucus that hinders the passage of sperm
- Hormonal disorders that hinder ovulation
Causes of Male Infertility
- Sperm motility
- Reduction of sperm count
- Abnormal spermatozoa
- Problems with sexual intercourse
- There is no sperm production
How to prevent infertility
- Practice regular physical exercises and without exaggeration.
- Have good nutrition and treat eating disorders.
- Protect the couple from STIs.
- Plan for pregnancy before age 35, which is the age at which female fertility decreases.
- Observe the fertile days to take advantage of this period of increased chance of pregnancy.
- The man should avoid very tight clothing, sit for long periods of time or work in very hot places.
- Abuse of the pills the next day also
- To take care of the health of both, doing periodic examinations and treating what is necessary.
Treatments for infertility
Among possible treatment are assisted conception options include ovulation induction, in vitro fertilization (IVF), sperm injection within an egg (ICSI), and intrauterine insemination. Learn more about them at elawoman.com.