Here’s my story so far.
A little update for everyone following my journey. If you have read my pinned post (that was when I started my journey).
Today I am down 10.8kgs in a total of 29 Days (almost a month).
I cannot tell you how good this feels if you haven’t gone through it. It is an amazing feeling to just for a little bit put you first.
So I just re read my initial pinned post and I cannot believe what has changed in my life in just 29 days.
1. I have LOST 10.8kgs
2. I have dropped from a size XL to a S-M (woohoo)
3. My mind is clearer (even with the hectic days at work).
4. I have more energy
5. I have forgotten to take my Lovan for the last 20 Days! I only realized yesterday while talking to a work colleague.
6. I have managed to help 10 other people on the same journey as me. I am so proud of them. (Everyone who knows me knows very well I will help anyone if I can)
7. I’m gaining my confidence back and a little more pride.
8. I have met some amazing people!!
9. Had to buy new clothes!!
All in all it’s going great for me! I am loving it. I just can’t wait to wake each morning.
My journey is far from over as I still have 12 days left on this first round and I hope I hit the 15kg level by the end of it… but unlike all the fades and gimmick I have tried in the past I NOW KNOW THIS WORKS!!!’nn
After this I will be doing another round to kick another 10kgs. Then hopefully, all up it will be 25kgs in 88 days or just under 3 months.
Thanks so much for you support along the way
If you would like to join me and start your own journey please reach out.
Pop over and like my page and send me a PM